Monday, May 16, 2016

Great Lakes Clothing Company

Great Lakes Clothing Company has become my favorite company this year. They make  pocket tees, baseball hats, cabin crews and other super cute accessories. Since it has become such a great company I figured I would share my top 5 favorite parts of the brand. 

1. It is Midwest based- There are so many companies that sell shirts and similar items, but most of them are based out of the east coast or the south. It is so nice to see a company based out of the Midwest. By being Midwest based, the company is perfect for me. It is all about the lake life and to me that is the best part about living near the Great Lakes. 

2. Everything is made in the USA- Everything by this company is made in America. I am normally not too picky about where my clothes are from, but it is really great to know that your purchase is helping US jobs. It also helps that I love America so anything related with it is a good thing. 

3. Amazing Quality- The quality of this company is superb. The shirts are thicker than most which is great for those winter days and summer bonfires when it cools down. I haven't had an issue with anything pilling or strings coming undone. 

4. Fantastic Customer Service- Great Lakes Clothing Co. has the best customer service. With each order you are sent a postcard written by the owners personally thanking you for the order. (you also get adorable sticker but that is besides the point) Anytime I email customer service I get a response very quickly and they are always ready to help. 

5. Everything Looks Great- All of the shirts fit really well. They aren't as baggy as other brands which I really like. This is not to say that the shirts are fitted. They are the perfect in between. The prints on the shirts are tailored to the Midwest but could be worn everywhere.  My favorite print is the Adirondack shirt because relaxing near the water is my favorite thing to do all summer. 











Go check Great Lakes Clothing Co. out!
xoxo,
Maddie

This post is in no way affiliated with Great Lakes Clothing Company. All opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment