Monday, May 2, 2016

Best of April


// White Jeans // Wedges // Nike Shorts // T-Shirt // Rain Pullover //


       April has absolutely flown by! At first I was starting the soccer season and next thing I know I only have a month left of school. It is starting to dawn on me how much I have to do this summer, mainly apply to a lot of colleges and work. I found that this April I really love watching food video on Instagram. I don't know if I'm the only one I think they are so entertaining. Over spring break I went to a Vineyard Vines store and bought two t-shirts, my favorite is the pink one because it such a cute color that the picture doesn't do it justice. I got my first thing from Southern Proper and I am in love! The pullover is so nice and springy. I already wore it to school once and got so many compliments on it! Lastly, I got a pair of wedges for confirmation, and yes I know that being confirmed as a junior is late but what can I say (catholic problems). I am so excited for May because that means my birthday (!), end of AP tests, and finally some warm weather (hopefully).

xoxo,
Maddie


No comments :

Post a Comment