Monday, May 30, 2016

Best of May




// Shorts // Leggings // Watch // Dress // 

      My birthday was this month so obviously some of my gifts happen to be my favorites, such as the leggings and the watch. The Lulu lemon leggings are so much nicer than I thought they would be! I already want another pair. The watch was great to get since this is my first nice watch. I probably won't wear it a lot now that it is warm outside but it is so pretty either way. 

   You can tell that the weather is getting warmer with my favorites. For the last week it has finally been warm enough to wear shorts. (the weather jumped from 60 to 85 degrees!) I have also started drinking a lot of Starbucks iced chai. It is my favorite drink for the summer. The warm weather has also allowed me to start wearing dresses again which is really nice for school. 

May always goes by really fast in my house. Every kid has their birthday which makes the house crazy. There also is the added fact that school is ending soon so the excitement of that makes everything fly by. 

What have you liked this month?
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment