Saturday, June 25, 2016

Outfit: Fourth of July Pt. 2












| Shirt | Shorts | Flannel (similar) (similar) | Shoes |

Fourth of July is so close I can almost feel it! This outfit is one of my favorites because it is so simple but you feel really good in it. The plaid adds a fun accessory to the basic red and white combo, but the best part is that if it gets a little cooler while watching fireworks or eating your brat, you can easily throw on the plaid. This plaid is perfect since it is red, white and blue. I got it for Christmas this past year and right away I thought about the Fourth of July. I couldn't find the exact shirt so I linked some similar ones in a reasonable price range. I won't be wearing this for the fourth, but make sure to check out what I'm wearing next week!


Make sure you check out Part 1 of this series here!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment