Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Best of June


| Pocket Tee  (code: madeleineplatten16 for 10% off) | Book | Hat | Bralette |

           I feel like I say this for every month, but June has gone by so fast. This is probably because I worked so much that I only had about half of the month free. Either way I have been really enjoying "summer" things. I have loved sitting outside and reading books while sipping my sweet tea. (find the recipe here) I have primarily been reading Nicolas Sparks books because they are always so sweet and normally have a happy ending. 
         This summer I have made a point of trying new things. My biggest new thing is tennis. Through gym class I have found a love for tennis. I don't know whether it is because I am not stressed when playing or because I can see myself continuously improving but either way I love it. Another new thing I recently tried was bralettes. I was a little skeptical about them but my sister really wanted one so I figured I would try them out. Needless to say that I really like them so I would totally recommend. I went with one from Aerie because they were having a sale which made it $10 after my sister bought hers. It seems like a really good price for them, especially compared to others I have seen online.
            So far I have been loving June. It has been great not being in school and spending some time by myself. I am on vacation now and It is such a great way to end the month and start a new one.
What have you been liking this month?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment