Monday, December 21, 2015

Outfit: Ugly Christmas Sweater


Notice that lack of snow outside... yeah it's horrible.








 I am so excited for Christmas that I am counting downs the days (4 in case you were wondering)! One of my favorite things about this season is the ugly Christmas sweaters. They are so fun and cute that I think everyone should have one in their closet. This one is especially nice because it is super thick and warm, so even though it is unseasonably warm where I live, it's still something nice to cuddle up in. I am planning on wearing this to school on Tuesday for our Christmas pep rally, although I might add shoes to it because being only in socks is frowned upon. 


xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :

  1. Love those earrings!!
    xoxo
    Maggie
    maggieroyce.com

    ReplyDelete