Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thursday Three

You would think that by being the second semester of senior year that I would have so much less stress these days.... nope. This week was so stressful in the terms of trying to think about where I want to go to college. I haven't even heard back from half the schools I applied to so I honestly don't even know why I am doing this now. On that note, here is what happened in my week:

|1|
This week I tried making a menu on Sunday for what I was going to eat for lunch. I come home for lunch every day I was found myself eating the same things all of the time. Some of the lunches are pretty simple like this one, and others are nicer, like a pesto grilled cheese. 

|2|
I was so happy to be done with studying for finals that I forgot the next thing I needed to study... AP Tests. I don't really know how many i'll be taking, but it could be up to 5. I now have to set aside 10 minutes a day for studying which is definitely adding up. 

|3|
I made the yummiest Hot Chocolate this weekend: Mocha Spiced Hot Cocoa. It is the perfect mix of hot chocolate and coffee! I posted the recipe earlier this week so make you to check it out!

xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment