Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday Three

This was another typical week. There most eventful thing has been the weather. It has been usually warm to the point where most of the snow is gone. I am just looking forward to the weekend at this point since there is a four day weekend! Here is what occurred this week:

|1|
I had to go to Marquette this past weekend to take a scholarship test. It was really boring since I had to drive a total of four hours to take a one hour test. What was nice was that I got to meet up with a friend who goes there so at least something good came out of it!

|2|
Valentine's Day this week! My school always uses it as an excuse for a spirit week. We had various dress up days and a pep rally. I wore this super cute Shep Shirt for Red, White and Pink Day. It was really nice to have an easy way to show school spirit. 

|3|
Speaking of Valentine's Day, my family has a super cute tradition involving a Valentine Fairy. Each child has a little gift on their spot at the dinner table. This year we each got a chocolate bar from a local candy store. Mine was a toffee almond bar and it is amazing!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment