Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thursday Three

Another week over! Recently there has not been anything too exciting happening for me. It has been a lot of the same things which has made it kind of a blah week. I am okay with that though since I do have some things to look forwards to in the upcoming weeks. With that here was some parts of my week!

|1|
I mentioned last week that I have been trying new lunches, and this week I made the best one! It is a pesto grilled cheese. I used homemade pesto with mozzarella cheese. It was such a fun change from the normal grilled cheese. I'd recommend it to anyone whose looking for a change of pace. 

|2|
I started shopping for prom this week. I am really excited for prom, but I know finding a dress will take a while. I am pretty bad at making decisions and combine that with being super picky about what I wear means that this will be quite the process. 

|3|
There are specific Wednesdays at my school where we come two hours late. This week was ones of those so I treated myself for going out to a local bakery for doughnuts. I really like doughnuts but I make sure to only have them once in a while so this made more a great way to start my Wednesday. 

How was your week? 
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment