Tuesday, February 7, 2017

My Bookmarks Bar

My school issues laptops to each student for the school year, but I have found that I mainly use mine for anything that isn't school related. Not many of my teachers like using them. I find myself using mine during homeroom or on my off hours just checking out my favorite bookmarks. I have gone through many different things I like to read, but five have stuck with me the whole year. Here they are.....


If you like food, check this one out. I love reading their reviews on different brunches. They are in Chicago, New York and DC. The Chicago reviews are my favorite since I might actually visit one of those places. Each review is funny and always makes me hungry for brunch. 

The Glitter Guide is the newest thing on this list for me. I recently started reading it. The aesthetic of the webpage is what originally drew me in. The content varies on what they post, and it doesn't always apply to me, but I still enjoy checking it out. 

Spoon University takes up too much of my time. Yes, I love reading about the different food at the colleges, but I also just check out various campuses. The articles are fun to read and they always lead me to look at cute little restaurants or cafes. 

I have recently started reading Her Campus. I like looking at all of the different schools I applied to and seeing what is happening on the campus. There are always super random posts, but it certainly keeps me entertained throughout the day.

| Pinterest
Pinterest has always been my go to. No matter what mood I am in, there is always something for me to look at or read. I love finding inspiration for what I make for dessert that week or what I might wear for the next week. Check out my pinterest here

What is on your bookmark bar?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment