Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A Comfy, Cozy Day







| Sweater (On Sale!) | Leggings | Socks (On Sale!) | Bralette
     We all have those days where all we want to do is relax. Lately, I have been loving to curl up in a chair and read a good book. A Nicolas Sparks book is always a great go to read. Adding a cup of tea makes it the perfect way to spend my days. 
     I love putting on a comfy sweater on days like these. This one is from American Eagle, and it is so soft. The sweater has the perfect fit, a little over sized but nothing to crazy. For any comfy, cozy day, a pair of socks is necessary. I love wool socks and Eddie Bauer makes the best ones. The colors are pretty neutral so they go with everything. I would totally recommend picking up a pair now that they are on sale! 
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment