Saturday, February 4, 2017

Pop of Red





| Shirt | Jeans | Boots | 

    Between Valentine's Day coming up, and the dull winter colors taking over every wardrobe, it seems like the perfect time to find ways to incorporate the color red into your outfits. This outfit is super simple and easy to wear for almost anything. The rain boots are really great since all of the snow in Wisconsin keeps melting, and then more comes so it is always wet.
      Recently I have started to try wearing turtlenecks again and I have been liking them. I love how it adds warmth around the neck without wearing a scarf. I will be honest, the reason I bought one in the first place is because I felt like a chic European (which I am definitely not). Even though my reasoning getting a turtleneck is a little weird, I have really liked wearing them in outfits like this. 

xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment