Sunday, October 1, 2017

Fall Bucket List

It is October! Fall in finally in full swing with cooler weather, pumpkin flavors and cozy layers. There are always so many things I want to do in the fall, that I need to make a list to check them all off. Fall is my favorite time of year, so there is nothing stopping me from going all out. 

 
     I have already scouted out a stand at the Farmer's Market to buy a pecan pie and pumpkin bread from. I also have plans with a club for a bonfire so I am on my way already to checking off this list. When I made this, I had't been to a tailgate yet, but yesterday I went to my first one. Check that one off!
      This fall my biggest disappointment is that I can't bake in my dorm. Officially I can in a shared kitchen, but let's be realistic, I am not going to buy a dozen eggs just to use one. I have seen so many recipes that I want to make but sadly, all I can do is just send them to my mom and hope for a care package.

What do you want to do this fall?
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment