Thursday, September 28, 2017

Thursday Three

School has started to fall into a rhythm and which has made this week fly by. By far and way the best part of my week was that my mom came to visit over the weekend. We went to brunch, the farmers market, and had lunch together. We also went grocery shopping at Whole Foods so now my pantry is looking great. Check out what I keep in my dorm here. Also, this is what happened this week: 

|1|
When my mom came this weekend, we went to a great breakfast place. Marigold Kitchen is right new the state capital so we had brunch there before going to the farmer's market. I had cherry cheesecake pancakes with the best pumpkin spice latte. My mom had pumpkin buckwheat pancakes; the perfect fall flavor combinations. 

 |2|
It is finally starting to feel like fall. Yesterday was the first day it wasn't over 80 degrees. I love wearing jeans and it made my day to wear them. Cool weather is my favorite. I love fall fashion that comes from cold weather with layers and warm colors. I never thought I would be happy to see 80 degree weather leave. 

 |3|
I have been waking up early almost everyday to go on a run. This week I got to see the prettiest sunrise. Running in the morning isn't my favorite thing but it is the only time I can fit anything in. This sunrise was so pretty that I watch the whole thing as I ran. Sometimes it is nice to be able to stop and see something beautiful. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment