Thursday, September 7, 2017

Thursday Three

Week one at Wisconsin is done! I survived but I would be lying if I hadn't said that there weren't time where I questioned what I was doing here. This past week was filled with recruitment, the start of classes, trying new places to eat (found a great coffee spot) and overall trying to figure out the college life. 

| 1 |
I was able to make it to the Dane County Farmer's Market for the first time this Saturday and loved it! There are so many yummy looking food stands that I went around twice before I decided on what to eat. My sticky bun was amazingly good. I got a scone for breakfast the next morning since the dining halls open up really late on weekends, and that was one of the best scones I have ever had. 

| 2 |
I was getting a little bored at the beginning of school since my roommate moved in later than I did, and I hadn't meet anyone in the first couple of days. I was feeling pretty sorry for myself but I knew that would do me no good, so I decided to try a new coffee shop. This was one of the best choices I made because a) the place was so good b) I actually did something for myself and c) I proved to myself that there is no reason to be upset. 

| 3 | 
Classes started yesterday, and I would be lying if I said I was totally intimidated by the syllabus for each class. I can't help from being afraid that I will mess up a test so badly that I won't have a good grade, especially when I have classes where each test is 30% of the grade. The most important part of the day, was that I didn't get lost which is more impressive than it sounds with the size of the campus. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment