Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thursday Three

I am finally starting to get into a grove. I have figured out when I have time to workout, where I like to eat and what place is the best to study. All week I have had things to do with Tri Delta which has made for fun homework breaks.

|1|
The weather has been crazy warm this week. I am talking around 80 degrees everyday. I get dehydrated so easily, that with this heat, my S'well water bottle has become my favorite thing. It comes with me everywhere. It really does keep my water cold for so long. I had ice that lasted overnight!

|2|
I have been spending so much time studying right now that it is a little overwhelming. For example, I got 4 homework assignments for French and they were all due in 2 days. I knew it would be a lot of work, but I wasn't expecting to have to spend every free moment during the day studying.

|3|
Each week the thing that I look forward to the most is the Farmer's Market. I love leaving my dorm room and walking down State Street in the (relatively) cool morning air with my coffee. It is so peaceful for me. I always grab a treat for breakfast when I am there, and it has always been my favorite meal of the week. This apple fritter was a good $3.

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment