Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Summer Bucket List

Typically I make these bucket lists in mind to make the most out of my limited free time in the summer. For the past two years I have been a lifeguard, but due to issues with finding a time for recertification I can't work for at least June. This is leaving me with so much more time than I thought I would have and a lot less money than I would like. This bucket list is more focused on being productive so that I don't waste my summer being bored. 
I hope that I can make the most of having so much more free time. I isn't something that I am used to, but it could make for a good summer. More than anything else, I want to be able to use this time to be with my family and friends before I go off to college. 

  What do you do in my summer?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment