Thursday, June 15, 2017

Thursday Three

This week was pretty laid back. I got to see a lot of my family for mine and my cousins grad parties. I also finally got recertificated for life guarding which means I can work again. I am not sure how I feel about that, not working has been pretty nice. Here was my week: 

|1|
Last weekend I had my graduation party and it was so much fun! I loved seeing all of my friends and family together. It was a brunch theme so there was a lot of food from a local bakery. I have been eating leftover muffins and croissants all week, but that is nothing to complain about!

|2|
This summer I decided that I would run a half marathon and a triathlon. This week has been the first where I am training for both which has resulted in sore legs every day. This training might not have been my best idea, but I am still so excited to participate in the races. 

|3|
I went to Yoga in the the Park this week with my mom (a crazy yogi) and it was super cute. There must have been over 100 people there and I was so cool to see a bunch of people that I knew. The best part was being able to hear the sounds of the wind and fountain as the class went on. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment