Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thursday Three

This week was a pretty typical week in all ways except the weather. For some reason it was only 60 degrees for most of the week. This meant I didn't work a lot which was disappointing. This extra time did allow me to bake more which was the best part! Here was my week:  

|1|
I have a new love of caprese salads this summer. The mix of tomato, mozzarella, basil and a vinaigrette makes for the perfect summer lunch. I have been having one almost three times a week and it hasn't gotten old yet!

|2|
I finally had a true cappuccino this week. My mom will  make them on the weekends, but our espresso isn't as strong so it's not the same. I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I really did. The strong taste of espresso was so good, but the milk got rid of the aftertaste. I already am looking forward to another!

|3|
This summer I made it a goal that I would cook more. This week has been great for that! I made dinner one night, cookies, and bars. I have had some extra time so almost every day I have made something different. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment