Saturday, July 1, 2017

What I'm Packing for Florida

     It is finally that time of year again where I can start thinking about my families vacation to Florida. We do the same thing every year, so it is like going to a second home. It is so much more relaxing this way. I am so looking forward to it, to the point that I have already read the menus for where we will go out for dinner. 
      Packing is always the hardest part for me since I know I will be spending most of the time at the beach, but I still like to look nice for when I wander into town. My suitcase will be filled with Lilly Pulitzer because there is no better place for it than the Sunshine State. I have below what I know I will be bring with me. I didn't link anything since most of it is old, but feel free to ask where anything is from. For what I will be bringing with me on the plane, check it out here

I can't wait to be in Florida!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment