Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday Three

I got back from Florida on Tuesday but I wouldn't have minded spending another couple of weeks there. Working and being at the beach just aren't the same level of enjoyment. It had been two really great weeks and I can't wait to share more about it soon. Here was my week:

|1|
 I ate so much seafood this week and it was amazing. There is nothing better than fresh fish in my opinion. This meal was a shrimp and oyster po' boy from one of my favorite dock side restaurants. 

|2|
It is always fun to go shopping in Florida since the stores aren't any that are near my house. Lilly Pulitzer, J. Crew, and Lush are just a few of my favorite places to visit. I love to save my money for this trip so I can treat myself. 

|3|
The water in Florida tastes so weird to me so I have always struggled with finding ways to stay hydrated. This year I "discovered" Perrier and it is now my go to drink.  This is a great replacement for soda or lemonade when trying to think of something to drink. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment