Saturday, July 8, 2017

What's in My Beach Bag?

The best part of Florida is the beach, but forgetting to bring something can make the whole time less enjoyable. When I go to the beach with my family, our bag is bursting. Each of us has a list of items that we must bring. I have figured out exactly what I should bring in order to make for a perfect day at the beach. 



Land's End tote bags are probably the best beach bags since they are so sturdy and easy to clean. It is also helpful that you can customize them, so you never have to worry about someone accidentally taking your bag. Of the items shown above, the most important things to bring would have to be the sun protection and a book. There is nothing quite like reading on the beach, but even that can become miserable if the sun is in your eyes and you're getting a sunburn. I adore the beach, and with this beach bag, a day at the beach can not be beat. 

What is in your beach bag?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment