Thursday, July 6, 2017

Thursday Three

This has been the best week of the summer. What could be better than spending days all of your days in a swimsuit, and doing nothing? I am in the midst of my yearly summer vacation and it has probably been on of my all time favorites. Here's what's been going on.

|1|
I can safely say I have spent more time at the beach than doing anything else. There is nothing quite like listening to the waves and reading a good book. I've read at least six books so far, which means a book round up will be coming soon. 

|2|
Some of my family was tired of the beach (I know... crazy) so we went to an the Ringling Art Museum. This isn't the biggest or best I've been to, but it is always fun to talk a stroll through the grounds and exhibits. 

|3|
I finally got back to my favorite french restaurant and it did not disappoint. I had a great sandwich (forgot to take a picture of course) and then the best opera cake. The layers were a perfect mix of coffee and caramel mousse. I so hope I can get back there sometime again. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment