Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thursday Three

This was a pretty good week since I got to spend a lot of time with my family and friends. I also worked a little less than last week, so I was able to finally have more free time. The best part of the week was having breakfast with my best friend and our moms (also good friends). Here is what else happened: 

|1|
 My mom and I love going out for coffee together, but this week was the first time we could in quite a while. We did some college shopping and then checked out the cutest little place. The house made chai was so spicy and delicious. 

|2|
This weekend I went sailing with my grandparents in Port Washington, WI. I hadn't sailed in a long time, but it was so fun to do it again. The weather wasn't nice enough to go out more than once, so I was also able to explore the town. 

|3|
My best friends birthday was this week so I made her a surprise picnic. I made chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and we also had a bunch of fruit. It was really fun to make iced coffee in the mason jars (for me), while she had milk in hers. Picnics are never a bad idea. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment