Saturday, July 29, 2017

Minty Fresh









    It's official, I finally something that is off the shoulder. I have been very hesitant to buy anything that shows off the shoulder since I have always been self-conscious about how wide mine are (at least to me). I was at a store that sold Vineyard Vines and saw this top. It seemed like it could fit everything I wanted in an off the shoulder top: white, thin band on the shoulders, and could sit higher up. I tried it on and sure enough, it is the perfect off the shoulder top. 
    I love how summery the shirt is. The lace and white color makes it perfect for the hot summer days, but it also makes it versatile enough that I can wear it in the spring and fall. I know I will be getting a lot of use out of this top, and I can not wait to find different ways to wear it!
    One last thing about this amazing top. Vineyard Vines clearly messed up in terms of marketing the shirt. It can be worn two ways, worn on or off the shoulder. The picture online show it on the shoulder, but the shirt looks so much better off the shoulder. I can safely say just by looking online I would not have bought the shirt. Clearly I have learned lesson on the merits of shopping in store since I wouldn't have found this top if I had just been online.

xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment