Thursday, July 20, 2017

Thursday Three

This was a pretty solid week with a weekend in Door County and then a full week of work. I appreciate being able to finally work, primary because I want some new clothes. The weekend in Door County was the best part. More on that below!

|1|
Last weekend was my triathlon! It was so fun to do, that is, other than having to swim in 63 degree water. That part sucked. I am glad that I was able to push myself and try something new, but I will be honest, I am not sure that I will do another one. 

|2|
Since the triathlon was in Door County, I was able to spend my whole weekend there with my family. Sunday was my favorite time since my siblings left early so the day was spent with my parents. I also really loved being able to get fresh cherries. Nothing is sweeter than Door County cherries. 

|3|
With the cherries I bought in Door County I make a Cherry Clafouti. It is a classic french dessert with a custard base and cherries that rise to the top. I had read about it frequently in the french books I've read. It wasn't my favorite thing to eat, but at least it was a fun to make. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment