Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thursday Threes

I've decided to do a weekly post about three things that have happened in my week. I feel this will help readers get to know me better. I'm also hoping it will show more about my life and what is important to me. These are my favorite types of posts to read from other bloggers, so I hope you'll enjoy mine.

|1|



It's the first week of summer and I'm so happy about it. I got to go on a picnic and hike already. I almost stepped on a turtle which would have been unfortunate. It was a really simple picnic, but a great way to start the summer. 

|2|


This summer I'm making a point of spending as much time with my friends as possible. We had a bonfire this week which was a blast. Everything from the s'mores to the ukuleles made it a night to remember! 

|3|

I got this pocket tee from Frat Collection this week and I am in love with it! It's so comfortable and will be perfect for the fourth of July. I am definitely planning of getting more shirts from Frat Collection. 

Displaying IMG_4149.JPG
Any fun plans this summer?
xoxo,
Maddie

2 comments :

  1. Maddie-It is nice to stumble across your blog!
    ooo this picnic looks darling-xo
    Katelyn:
    http://www.theyellowspectacles.com

    have a great weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete