Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thursday Threes


|1|


I have officially started training for my 1/2 marathon that I am planning on running this fall! I am so excited to be training because I love to run, but only when I have an actual purpose. I just got new shoes for training and I love them! Shoes also tend to motivate me. The goal is to run it under 2 hours, but we'll see how that goes. 

|2|



Last week I have been in Florida on vacation with my family. We go to the same place every year, so much so that it feels like a second home. I have been loving going out to dinner with my family, sitting by the pool and not having anything I need to do. My favorite part has always been reading at the beach with my mom. It is so relaxing to listen to the waves while reading a "fluff" book.

|3|

 I have been wanting a pair of jacks for so long and I finally got a pair! I waited to try them on in person so I could make sure I got the right size, and luckily the first store I went it had them! Everyone says that they aren't comfortable right away, but mine aren't as bad as I expected. I know I will be wearing these a lot this summer. (P.S. isn't the floor of my grandparents patio just the coolest thing?)

What have you been up to this week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment