Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thursday Threes

This last week has been one of the first times that I have been able to relax completely. It has been so nice to just sit down and do nothing. With that being said is is what I have been up to in the past couple of days:

|1|
Displaying IMG_4183.JPG
Displaying IMG_4183.JPG
One of my best friends invited to go boating with last weekend and it was so much fun. Since we went in the late afternoon we got to see the prettiest sunset. But overall the best part was tubing with her. Even though we got tons of bugs in our faces, flying across the water is always a great idea. 
|2|


This summer I really wanted to do something new. I decided to try calligraphy. I am no pro at it, but I think I'm getting pretty good considering that I have only been doing it for a week!

|3|

I love summer because they is when there is fruit everywhere! I have been eating berries with almost every meal. My favorite is granola, milk and mix of berries.

Have a great week!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment