Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thursday Threes

Summer is definitely in full swing. This summer I am trying to make a point of trying new things and staying off of my phone. So far it has been working well, but mainly because most of my time is spent life guarding so I don't have too much free time to begin with. My annual summer trip is coming up so I am saving all the money I can so I can treat myself on vacation! Here's a peak into my past week:

|1|
I recently decided to play tennis for my high school this fall instead of running cross country. Well for the last two weeks I have been in a tennis camp for the school. It's been so great to finally be playing and I have found that I love the sport, but the only issue is I'm not exactly good at it. We'll see how the season goes...

|2|
Last Saturday was the first day of the farmers market and I was so excited. It is one of my favorite parts about summer. My city has a really big one (4 blocks long) so the food from vendors is so good. There is such a variety from egg rolls, to bison, to berries. See my post on it last year here

|3|
My last birthday gift was finally given to me which was a trip to a local pottery place to paint. I love painting mugs here because they are HUGE which makes them perfect for drinking coffee in the morning or hot chocolate on a cold day. The worst part is having to wait a week before it is fired, but it is always worth it in the end. 


Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment