Monday, March 5, 2018

Bullet Journal Inspiration

I mentioned last week that I started bullet journaling in a Thursday Three. I have been loving it as a way to destress at night. It combines so many things that I love: organization, doodling, and planning. Starting out was hard for me because there were so many different choices, but now that I started I can't seem to stop. I spend too much time on Pinterest and looking at blogs for new ideas of what I can do. I have found some ideas that I really love, so I thought I'd share them!

Up Water Intake  - HouseBeautiful.com



For me, I always seem to drink more water when I am tracking it so this would be a perfect way to keep myself accountable. Something this pretty would be such a fun way to do this. 

Bullet Journal® with Clarissa @my_journaling_corner. "The Meal Plan log helps me keep track of meals, and encourages me to cook more often and not to skip meals."
*via 

I write down what I am doing to eat every week to help with grocery shopping and this is so much better than just doing it on my phone. This way I can look back on what I made in the past weeks which would make planning easier. 

Half marathon bullet training journal
*via 

In this upcoming year, I am doing a 20k, a half marathon and a marathon! I have found that writing down a training plan has helped me in the past keeps me motivated, and I also always know what I need to do. I will definitely be setting something up like this for these races, especially the marathon in the fall. 

Homeschool planning: Books to Read How I Plan my homeschool year in my bullet journal:
*via 

I always start and then lose book lists so this would be perfect for me. I love to read and by doing this set up, I can keep track of what I want to read by writing in the name, and then what I have read by coloring in the book color once I finish. 

Thank you for tagging us  Let's call this the Friday Financial because it kind of fits, right? Lovely page from @bujo_nina
*via 

My record with wishlists is similar to that of book lists; I make them all of the time and then lose it. This would be so helpful when I comes to my birthday and Christmas so I don't have to scramble to give other people gift ideas. I also want to make something like this, but for gifts to give. 

Health never looked so good.
Healthy habits are so important to have, but there are some that I struggle to keep. I love this one because it isn't overwhelming with things to do, but it will still help. I can chose the things I actually care about such as flossing and eating fruits and veggies, and ignore ones I don't want or already do. 

I have really been loving bullet journaling as a way to destress. As much as I love blogging and reading, sometimes the last thing I want to do at the end of the day is sit down and stare at a computer screen or read more. Most of my classes involve online reading daily so by the end of the day, my eyes are always tired. I would really recommend bullet journaling to anyone.

Do you bullet journal?
xoxo,
Maddie

10 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. if anybody an interested to buy a kilt. so you can read my post.it is a good informative post for yours. You can get a premium quality custom fit Tactical kilt form Kilt Master. you can like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are wondering for professional Health Fitness Tips to maintain your body and attract your buddy. Then Get the best Information & oil from us.

    Fitness tips |Healthy Oils |Fitness |CBD oil |Health Fit Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clipping by using the Photoshop pen tool is a very effective way to achieve a white background.The process involves basically tracing around the edges of your image, cutting it out and placing your image on top of a white layer. photoshop white background Although this method is very accurate, it is very time consuming especially if you have a large batch so please you can get our support. becausewe have a big team.




    ReplyDelete
  5. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's super unique trust me. Although I used to remember things by using words of multiple languages. Good for me that I don't have to partake in household responsibilities anymore.

    Guantes Para Moto


    ReplyDelete
  7. monter dans le style avec des réplique de course Gants MotoGP, fait de matériaux de haute qualité et de haute technologie. ces gants de course assure plus haut niveau de sécurité et de look fantastique, comportant des jointures de protection et un protecteur en caoutchouc avec des entrées d'air et l'orifice d'échappement pour des performances de refroidissement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i feel happy when i read it . i know writer write by its heart
    Sattamatka

    ReplyDelete