Thursday, March 8, 2018

Thursday Three

Midterm season is going full swing but I have managed to take some time for myself, mainly through the form of coffee as you'll see below. It was a pretty typical week ie a lot of homework, meetings and going to class. With that being said, it was still a good week. Here is what happened.

|1|
Last week it was beautiful and around 50 degrees and now all of the sudden it snowed again. As much as I love snow, it was so nice to wear lighter clothes. It really put me in a warm weather state of mind. All I can think about are farmer's markets, summer fruit and breakfast on the patio. I am so excited to cook with spring produce; winter fruits and veggies are my least favorite sadly. 

|2|

My favorite way to spend my nights has consisted on a big mug of (decaf) coffee, some dark chocolate and bullet journaling to calming music. My favorite chocolate bars I have tried have been Theo salted toffee and  Divine Dark Chocolate with Hazelnut Truffle. Oh my, you need to try the Divine bar is it simply, well, divine. I don't think I have tasted chocolate before that actually made me smile. It was that good. 

|3|
Wednesday I finish class at one so I have decided that from now on, every Wednesday I am going to go study at a coffee shop. This week was the first week I spent the whole afternoon studying at a coffee shop and it was so nice. I was way more productive than normal and I have convinced it was due to the location change. At Collectivo, I tried a cortado which is equal parts espresso and steamed milk. I really liked a stronger coffee flavor than a latte so I will be ordering this from now on.

xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment