Thursday, March 1, 2018

Thursday Three

Midterm season is finally in full swing so free time has been at a minimum. I wish I had more time to blog, but if nothing else, I want to try to keep doing a Thursday Three so I don't drop off completely. One fun part of this week is that I meal prepped lunch again: Taco Salad. It is so easy to make and tastes really good (of course, it's tacos) This week has been busy, but really good so check it out!

|1|
As a Valentine's gift my mom sent me a bullet journal and pens. Well this week I finally got to start on it. I love being able to sit down at the end of the day, turn on some relaxing music, and relive stress through doodling and planning. My mom and sister also got bullet journals so it has been a great way to keep in touch by sharing what we have created. 

|2|
Speaking of my mom, she came to visit last weekend and it was so much fun. We went out to one of my favorite breakfasts in Madison (Basset Street Brunch Club), shopped and then she got to meet my roommate for next year. We are so close that it seems like we don't have enough time when she comes, but I always love her little day trips to see me. 

|3|
It is unseasonably warm right now which has been so nice. I got to breakout my favorite shoes (these Sperrys) since I didn't need to wear socks. Wearing the Sperrys, plus these flowers has put me in a good mood this week. I got these flowers last weekend and it has allowed me to bring the spring feeling into my dorm room. Seeing them cheers me up every time. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie 

3 comments :