Saturday, June 17, 2017

Lilly Loving








| Shirt | Skort (similar) | Shoes | Necklace

     This newest addition to my Lilly collection was added when I went to Florida over spring break. Although, it just became warm enough for me to wear it. I wore it for my graduation party last weekend; it was perfect for the 85 degree day. I haven't owned a skort since I was in elementary school and I forgot how nice it is to look like you are wearing a skirt, but not having the issues of bending over. The coloring of the skort is so pretty, like anything from Lilly Pulitzer, and this makes it so easily to match with other color shirts. You can bet I will be wearing this skort on the 21st (National Wear Your Lilly Day)!
    Side note, can we talk about these Jack Rogers. They have become my go to shoe of the summer. I had no issues breaking these in, and they have been so comfortable the whole time. My other jacks are a little loose due to stretching but these have stayed perfect! If you're ever looking for Jack Rogers, I would recommend these to anyone. 

Hope your day is a bright as this skort!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment