Thursday, June 8, 2017

Thursday Three

This was a pretty good week to start out summer. I worked a little bit setting up the beach where I (might) work this summer. Who knew you could get a callous from pulling weeds? It was still nice to spend a lot of the week outside and starting my summer tan. Here was my week:

|1|
Last Thursday I graduated. I will be honest, I was more excited to wear my dress than actually graduate. I bought last July and have been waiting to wear it ever since. Graduation was fun, and the bonfire afterwards with my friends was the best part. 

|2|
My mom finished teaching early this week and to celebrate we made the cutest picnic. I picked up a wrap and salad from a local coffee shop. This made it a lot easier to plan the food. We went to a local park and lounged around in the sun for almost two hours. 

|3|
You know it is summer when you find a bird's nest. I found one in a hanging plant in my front yard. The eggs look so cute surrounded by the flowers. I just hope that they stay safe and don't get blown away somehow. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment