Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Favorite Food Instas

I adore food, but I like more than just in terms of eating. I love looking at pictures of food and creating different recipes at my house. This whole love of food comes together through Instagram. I have a variety of accounts that I follow. Some are just pictures, some are restaurants, and others are chefs. I always feel inspired (and hungry) after seeing these pictures. 

 Infatuation has a great series of accounts. There is one for almost every major city. They share pictures of local foods and do a little review on it. I follow the one for Chicago since I actually have a change in being able to try these foods. The pictures are always really good and I like how they post about a variety of foods. 


This account is run by at girl living in Madison, Wi. She does not post as often as I would like, but they are always good when she does. She also takes pictures of a variety of food groups, but my favorites are always that of dessert and breakfast foods. 

Even though I will probably never get to go the Black, I love following this account. Waffles are one of my favorite foods so it gives me some inspiration for what to put on mine. Each time they post a picture, it makes me want to find a way to get to Minnesota. 


Dominique Ansel is the chef for Dominique Ansel Bakery. this is the place with the famous cronut. He mainly focuses on pastries, but this is his personal chef account so there are other foods represented. You can always count on his pictures to look amazing and to make your mouth water. 

I follow almost all of the Spoon University Instagram's for the colleges I applied to.  I really like UW Madison's account because they post a lot. The pictures are always fun. I really like this particular image since I went to the bakery and it was so cute! You can see a little bit about it in this post

Do you have any particular Instagrams you like to follow?

xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment