Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thursday Three

The beginning of this week was a quick one. After Thanksgiving, my family spent the weekend decorating for Christmas. It was so great having a five day weekend that it completely refreshed me. Now all I have to do is make it to Christmas Break. Here was my week:

|1|
It was barely 24 hours after Thanksgiving when my family started the Christmas decorating. My favorite part of the house right now is our mantel. I love our stocking, which were handmade by my grandma, and I love how it looks over the fireplace. Now all we have to do is get the tree...

|2|
I love Christmas mainly for the cookies, so you know I made some. I made sugar cookies first. I love decorating them even though they look horrible. Decorating cookies is always a blast because mt mom puts on the Christmas music and my whole family decorates the cookies. 

|3|
I had cutest doughnuts the past week. One was Chocolate Chip Pancake flavored and the other was a cider flavored doughnut. These were from Dough Babies in Madison. I liked the Pancake one, but I found that the cider doughnut was a little spicy for my taste. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment