Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Best of November

November went by so quickly. It must have been because I was gone almost every weekend. I feel like things go faster when there is something to look forward to, and this month was full of that. There was my visit to Marquette University, my visit to UW Madison, and finally Thanksgiving. This month I spent so much time planning for these that it went by quickly. 


     It seems really random that I would have scrunchies on here, but I had to get some for a 90s theme party and I actually love them. They don't pull on my hair and cause it to break. I have some friends who wear them all of the time, and now I totally understand why.
     I was so excited to get a chambray shirt because I have been wearing my moms for the past year and now I finally found one that I like. There was a new store in my mall that opened and there it was! I also have been loving my plaid scarf. A couple of months ago I had a green plaid scarf on the blog and I loved it so much that I got a red one as well. Now that it has snowed and it is always cold outside, I am always wearing my bean boots. They are perfect to throw on with a t-shirt and leggings or with a nicer outfit for school. 
     Finally, I have been using my duffel bag a ton. The Vera Bradley one looks small, but it can actually fit so much. I used it both times I visited a college and it held everything I needed. I would totally recommend one if you don't have one already. 

What was your month?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment