Saturday, November 5, 2016

Vineyard Vines Favorites

I just got the latest Vineyard Vine's catalog this week, and Vineyard Vines definitely stepped up their game. I didn't really like anything from their summer line, but this new winter line is great. There are so many clothing items I wish I could have.


I would say that my favorite things on this list are the funnel neck tunic and the quilted shep shirt. I so wish that I lived in a warmer place so that I could get that adorable plaid skirt and wear it for Christmas. I could go on and on about each peice from the winter collection but I will refrain. I know it is a little early to start thinking about winter clothes, but with these new arrivals I couldn't resist!
What do you like from Vineyard Vines?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment