Saturday, November 26, 2016

15 Gifts under $30

Whether you are going to parties and need a hostess gift, are giving small gifts for you friends or need socking stuffer ideas, here is a list of 15 different things that would fit that bill perfectly. Some of these gifts are better for different occasions but they all are perfect to show your appreciation for others.



Out off all of these my favorite is the Vanilla Chai Candle. I don't normally light candles but one that smells like Chai could definitely change that. I adore chai tea and it would be so fun to be smell it. I also think that the Essie nail polish is the perfect gift for people when you don't know what to get them. Just pick up a festive color and it becomes a great small gift. My mom normally gets me some fun color for almost every holiday and it has become one of my favorite things!

What was your favorite?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment