Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thursday Three

Instead of doing a Thursday Three in regards to what I did in the last week, this one will be three things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving for the food, but I love getting to see some family members that I don't normally see too many other times of the year. With that being said here are three of the things that I am thankful for:

|1|
The number one thing that I am thankful for is my family. Who else would put up with me through all of my craziness. I am so grateful for their support over the years, especially with all of this college stress. I can always rely on them if I ever need advice or anything else. I really don't know what I would do with them. 

|2|
The same thankfulness goes with my other family: my friends. These girls listen to me complain about everything and still want to be around me. I can always count on them for a laugh and a good time. Most of all I don't know what I would do without them. Even though we both look horrid in this picture, my best friend who gets me through the worst of days. 

|3|
Finally, I am unbelievably thankful for Door County. We all have the place that makes us the happiest, and this is my place. There is no where else in the world that I would rather be. The happy memories, calming feeling and people there all make it so that I am at my best there. 

There are so many other things that I am thankful for, but Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment