Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thursday Three

This was a pretty uneventful week. I seem to spend most of my time writing college essays so I am not doing too many exciting things. I am just excited for next weekend because I get to visit my friend in college. Here is what happened this week:

|1|

I made dinner for the first time! This sounds like of weird, but I had never made dinner for my family before. This was one of my bucket list items to do before I went to college. I made breaded chicken, fettuccine alfredo, and broccoli. This is one of my favorite meals that my mom makes and I was so glad it turned out well. 

|2|

This weekend I finally started practicing soccer again. I hadn't done anything since my high school season ended in June. (oops) I figure since I am the goalie for the varsity team that I should probably start practicing again. It was nice to get back on the field.

|3|

This is super random, but I had chocolate fondue this past week. It was amazing. It also shows how uneventful my week was. This is one of the most fun desserts to eat. Chocolate Fondue combines a lot of my favorite things: bananas, strawberries, chocolate, pound cake, and marshmallows. I could have it for dessert everyday. 

How was your week?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment