Tuesday, November 8, 2016

What I Eat in a (Fall) Day

I love food. That is a fact. What people eat can show a little part of life that no one sees.Here is what I typically eat on a normal day. Obviously somethings change but think of this as my average meal. I mentioned this as a fall edition because what I eat varies each season. So here is my typical day of eating: 


| Breakfast |

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. If I skip breakfast, my entire day is messed up. I typically have pretty normal foods such as a bagel with jam, a zucchini bread or oatmeal. I like to change it up so I normally have a different breakfast everyday. This breakfast was granola, bananas and flax seed.  

| Lunch |

I really don't like lunch. For this reason, I always eat breakfast for lunch. In this picture I am having an English muffin with pumpkin butter and peanuts on the side. For lunch I just eat any breakfast food I can find. 

| Dinner |

My mom makes a homemade dinner every night. It always changes, but it normally has some sort of meat, starch, and vegetables. I love her dinners so those will be one of the things I miss the most in college. 

| Dessert |


I have dessert every day. I don't feel like the day is done without some form of dessert. Normal I eat ice cream after dinner, but once a week my mom makes some kind of special dessert. This week is was apple crisp with ice cream. 


What is your favorite meal of the day?
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment