Saturday, November 19, 2016

Cold Weather Accessories

The weather is cooling down quickly in Wisconsin and it is becoming time for everyone to break out their cold weather clothes. An important part of staying warm is the accessories. I normally wear mittens that I got from a local craft fair and my scarves are any number of my circle scarves. Most people just wear boring hats and mittens so I have rounded up some accessories so you can stay warm, but still look cute. 


I love the cute fox mittens but my personal favorites are the hats. I don't normally wear hats in the winter but I am debating about buying the Great Lakes hat. I think is just so cute. Overall I probably won't buy too many new scarves or things like that just because I have so many to begin with. I can't believe how fast it has gotten cold but at least now we can stay warm and still look good!

What are your favorites was to stay warm?
xoxo,
Maddie



No comments :

Post a Comment