Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday Three

This past weekend I got to visit one of my really good friends at Marquette University. It was a ton of fun to see her again and meet some of her friends. She made sure that I had a great weekend. There was a couple of set backs such as getting lost on my way and having some issues with checking in, but other than that it was a great time. Here is what happened:

|1|
 This trip didn't really change my opinion on Marquette. I have always known that it is a school that I would be really happy at and I would get a great education. With that being said it isn't my current favorite school, but I would be totally happy if I went their for college. 

|2|
 One of my favorite things that I did at Marquette was go to the Third Ward. It is a super cute area of Milwaukee with a ton of boutiques and great places to eat. We went to Cafe Benelux which was really good. This is definitely a place I would go to as much as I can in college. 

|3| 
Milwaukee is really a beautiful city. I love how close Marquette is to Lake Michigan. Being near water is so important because I feel like after spending one hour near water, I am so much more relaxed that before. The view was amazing when I was there. This was definitely a #nofilter moment

And next weekend I get to visit UW Madison!
xoxo,
Maddie 

No comments :

Post a Comment