Saturday, November 12, 2016

Cabin Crew Cozy







| Hat | Scarf | Top | Jeans | Socks (Similar) | Boots |

Great Lakes Clothing company makes some of the best clothes for fall, and the Cabin Crew is by far and away my favorite. It is over sized and soft which makes it super comfortable. I normally like to wear with with a scarf or a vest. The cabin crew is used in my closet as a replacment for a sweatshirt. It is made of heavier fabric so it is perfect for those 50 degree fall days. This is my go-to outfit on weekends. I would totally recommend looking into Great Lakes Clothing Co. and the cabin crews are definilty worth a buy. You can see my post about what I love from Great Lakes here.

Have you looked into Great Lakes Clothing Company?
xoxo,
Maddie

1 comment :

  1. I am definitely going to check out their website! I love all things cute and preppy. Lovely post, Maddie! Definitely looking forward to your next post!

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete