Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thursday Three

Last weekend I visited Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. It is about a seven hour drive from my house so two days of my long weekend was spent in the car. The other day was spent walking about Oxford and exploring the campus. I have two other college visits coming up in the next month so I am very excited for those. Here was my week:

|1|
Miami University is the most quintessential college campus I have ever seen. Every building on campus is made of red brick, there are multiple quads and so many students wearing school colors. Miami looks like it is right out of a movie. 

|2|
So I went to the Oxford Doughnut Shoppe last weekend. I had found them on Instagram and that was the one thing I really wanted to do when visiting. These doughnuts were the best I have ever eaten. I got a creme filled and a vanilla cake doughnuts. I so wish that I hadn't eaten a big breakfast because I wish I could've eaten every flavor! 

|3|
I finished reading Before the Fall this weekend. I was a really good book about a plane crash and how one of the two survivors deal with it. It goes back and forth between points of view (my favorite type of book) as people try to figured out what happened. I would totally recommend it, along with the cake doughnut. 

Happy November!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment