Thursday, December 8, 2016

Thursday Three

This week was kind of a boring week since nothing too exciting happened. The good thing is that I finally finished by college applications! I had been working on them since August so it is great to finally be done.  Now I have to wait to find out where I get into which will be in quite a while. Here was my week:

|1|
 The past weekend my mom and I made a ton of gingerbread related things. We made Gingerbread cookies, gingerbread pancakes and plain gingerbread. I love gingerbread and it is one of my favorite treats of Christmas! 

|2|
 It snowed this week! This was the first heavy snow of the year. Everything is so pretty one it snows. It was only about three inches so it melted pretty quickly, but I don't mind. My only thing is that I really want snow for Christmas.

|3|
Tuesday was St. Nicks day. I like this holiday since I get really nice chocolate. It is the one time of year were my parents by us good candy so I always look forward to it. We also have this tradition of getting socks and I am always excited to see what my socks look like.

Have a great week!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment