Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve Outfit








| Shirt (similar) | Skirt (similar) | Boots | Earrings |

    My family hasn't dressed up for holidays since I was a little girl wearing a puffy dress. Even though there is no need to figure out what would look nice, I can't help myself from doing so! This outfit is probably what I would wear. I love the plaid and it looks pretty good with the black skirt. The skirt I got a while ago from Top Shop, but I have have never worn it. I forgot that in the summer I would never wear black, but in the winter my family doesn't go out nearly as much. Overall, this outfit is great because it so pretty comfortable, but still looks classy for being with family. 
     This year for Christmas Eve, my family is going over to my grandparents and everyone will be watching the Packer game. It's going to be like a big, fancy tailgate, but indoors and with better food. This is always my favorite part of the holidays and I cannot wait to enjoy it!

Happy Christmas Eve!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment