Thursday, December 22, 2016

Thursday Three

This week was a pretty good one. There was a snowstorm, an almost cancelled day of school since it was so cold, a relaxing weekend and a bunch of excitement for Christmas. This week of school has been dragging along, but at least today is the last day before break! Here is what happened this week:

|1|
From Friday to Saturday there was a pretty big snow storm. We got about 9 inches of snow. I love taking walks after snow storms since it is so pretty and peaceful outside. The only disappointment about this storm is that I would have had a snow day if it occurred on a school night.

|2|
The decorations around my house make me so happy. I love sitting by the tree and be reading a book or doing homework. It is so pretty and it looks even better with all of the gifts around it. I have been reading a book that contains of bunch of short Christmas stories and it is super cute. This is the perfect way to end a day. 

|3|
This past weekend was really cold. It never got over zero degrees for a couple of days. I found that on those days my camp socks and sitting by the fire was the way to keep warm. Sitting by the fire is something I really enjoy, whether it is a bonfire or in the fire place, they all are amazing! 

Have a great Christmas weekend!
xoxo,
Maddie

No comments :

Post a Comment